STRIVE | LEAD | EXCEL | TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
To provide independent assurance to the Parliament and Community on the performance and accountability of the Tasmanian Public Sector.
Professionalism: How we go about our work
Respect: How we treat others and expect to be treated
- At all times we act with integrity and independence, are ethical, knowledgeable, transparent and work to the highest standards.
Customer Focus: How we deliver our services
- Be civil, courteous, credible, value others and be valued.
Camaraderie: How we work together
- We will understand our customers' needs, honour our commitments, build long-term relationships and foster good communication.
Continuous Improvement: How we move forward and work better
- Positive environment through teamwork, support and good working relationships.
- Improving efficiency and effectiveness of everything we do through innovation, learning and development.