Performance and Compliance Audits in Progress
Effectiveness of Internal Audit
This audit will examine all nine Tasmanian Government departments to asses if collectively the internal audit functions and audit committees are operating effectively and delivering a positive impact on State-Sector performance.
EOI for Tourism Investment Opportunities
The objective of this audit is to assess the effectiveness of the EOI process to achieve development of sensitive and appropriate tourism experiences and associated infrastructure in Tasmania’s national parks, reserves and Crown land by private investors and tourism operators to broaden the range of exciting and unique experiences on offer.
ICT Stategy, Critical Systems and Investment
The objective of this audit is to assess whether:
- the objectives and major actions detailed within the ICT Strategy have been achieved
- agencies prepared and maintained contemporary ICT strategic plans
- agencies are effectively managing critical ICT assets that are essential for service delivery
- the ICT investment and decision making framework has facilitated an effective approach to ICT investment
- the adequacy current governance, investment models and decision frameworks to deliver true digital transformation.
Management of underperformance in the Tasmanian State Service
The audit objective is to assess whether underperformance is managed effectively in the Tasmanian State Service.
Other audits can also be entered into by arrangement.
If you have any information that you believe could be useful to us, please write to us at:
Tasmanian Audit Office GPO Box 851 Hobart TAS 7001